Signing Away Your Hard Earned Cash

by Disassociated Lady 2 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Disassociated Lady 2
    Disassociated Lady 2

Reading the Meeting Workbook study for this week to see what my family will be reading at their meeting, once again they are asking for members for generous gifts not only from money they earn but also part of any investments they may have and making future arrangements for them to inherit after death through their Wills.

Take a look at the lower part of the page on this link, its awful!

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/w20151115/donations-worldwide-work/

• LV101
    LV101

I just can't look at their begging requests -- would love to know how many blood relatives especially JW's children that have lost their parents' inheritances to this horrible cult! If parents have cut out their children/nieces/nephews for the cult I hope these parents live a long, long, time and assisted living and nursing homes go thru all their money. Would think if it's a subtantial estate the cult stands to inherit they hound the congregation to take care of the invalided/elderly one(s).

There should be a law that cult members be psychiatrically assessed before estates can be bequeathed to these crooks - like that would ever happen in this country where cults have free rein to run roughshod over adherents.

• User99
    User99

I was looking for something like "can you justify before Jehovah why you're not giving every last penny in your bank account? Don't you trust that Jehovah will repay you 10x what you give and more?"

Maybe they will be bold enough to include that next year...

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

They really have to get off by seeing people suffering.

• fulano
    fulano

That article is 2015!

• zeb
    zeb

"Don't you trust that Jehovah will repay you 10x what you give and more?" "..

er... when? ok let J give me 10x ... er ..now.

• Chook
    Chook

They only accept “ sellable land “ , there is no way they want land taxes to exceed land values which happens sometimes . They do look a gift horse in the mouth.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Jewelry, stocks and bonds, beneficiary of a life insurance policy! Wow Jimmy Swaggart eat your heart out. If you take out a life insurance policy the beneficiary is always your loved ones. Are they suggesting people who lived alone take one out specially to make the WTS their beneficiary when they die?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Psalm 24:1 (Jobo version) To Jehovah belong the earth and everything in it,+The productive land and those dwelling on it.

(Disclaimer: I don't believe in god or the bible but jobos claim that they do).

There you go. Jehovah(tm) in the sky, already has everything. He doesn't need your money, so no need to give any to the WBT$.

• Nevuela
    Nevuela

Frankly, I'm surprised they included this one:

CONDITIONAL DONATION ARRANGEMENT

• Donations of cash with the condition that it can be returned if needed by the donor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit