Just heard. About Micheal Jackson!

by ChimChim 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Purple
    Purple

Sorry I have to disagree and dont want ot get into a debate. But NOT GUILTY! Are you joking, naive or what? The old saying of there is no smoke without fire applies here. The first time I gave him the benefit of a doubt cause it really did seem like the family was just after money. After the special where he openly admits to sleeping with children he can no longer be counted as innocent. He dug his own grave I am afraid. Anyone who has anything to do with children know how trusting they are at all ages and will trust until they are taught not to.

He is not as simple and beautiful as he portrays himself to be. His very face and fantasy life reveal that he has lost touch with reality and is deceptive. He is very deluded and needs help and this is his opportunity to receive some help. I dont care how great his music is, I have 7 nieces and nephews and know how vulnerable they can be. I know the boy in this case is older but he still can be niave and taken advantage of.

I think Jacksons innocent cry this time is hollow and empty. They found too much evidence at his home. You can say its all lies to make him look bad and stuff like that but I am afraid too much has happened, there is too much evidence and he has already paid someone to keep quiet about it. Please wake up and see the truth about this pedophile, the lies about him being innocent allow him to go on hurting children. After all if it was anyone else would you be so forgiving and think they were innocent? WOuld you believe they were still innocent even after all the evidence, former best friends giving evidence to the fact that he was sleeping with children and so on.

Come on, get real. Its because of jerks like him that an innocent hug to a hurt child is now questioned and you dont know whether to help lost children and stuff because you could be accussed of hurting and so on. Jerks like him have taken away a great deal from society so stop protecting them! Sorry if my view offends you, like I said this angers me and I dont really want to debate it but I cant believe that after everything that has happened, how he treats his own children and so you could believe he was innocent. Fogiveness can only go so far you know but he is hurting children for life, not just the life of the media coverage.

• U.2.K.WorldWide
    U.2.K.WorldWide

I will always support MJ, but check this. The real sad thing about this whole case or whatever is that his fans worship him, i mention in past times that people can worship without falling on your face or knees and that's what those idiots, excuse me fans of MJ Was doing. The world is blinded by their own reality and i will continue to laugh at those who aint focus on reality!

MJ is cool , lol but he aint that cool. Little children stay away from idols < Forgot what chapter, but i think it's in 1 john, and that's the truth.

• wednesday
    wednesday

U2K, do not make MJ out to be an idol, he is a sleezy weird probable child molester.

How old are u?

• U.2.K.WorldWide
    U.2.K.WorldWide

What? I said that people look at mj like he is a false GOD. And if you was watching the news today you would of been a witness of people crying and falling towards him. MJ is not a fool, he is the world's fool. But it seems like MJ likes the attention, cause the right thing to do is tell his fans to stop looking at me like that, i am not to be worship or above you or anybody else.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

U2K -

uhhhhhh... welcome back.

growedup

• micheal
    micheal

What? I said that people look at mj like he is a false GOD. And if you was watching the news today you would of been a witness of people crying and falling towards him. MJ is not a fool, he is the world's fool. But it seems like MJ likes the attention, cause the right thing to do is tell his fans to stop looking at me like that, i am not to be worship or above you or anybody else.

HE'S BAAACK.

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

U2K:

For starters welcome to the board! And MJ MAY look like a perv.... Well I dunno wether to think he is innocent anymore or if he is guilty... all I kno is he did too much reconstruction to his face and yeah....I dunno

C.C

• shamus
    shamus

U2K,

Nice to see you back! Once the moderators see you you'll be out on your ass again!

Take care, freak!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hi Chim Chim.

Your Micheal is actually spelled "Michael".

It's the same order as the vowels, aeiou.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit