Deceased circuit over seers

by Warren Wilson 15 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Anthony Conte ...

Wow, a name from the past. I know he had passed away.

He did have an odd habit of inhaling air when he laughed. So he would tell something "funny" if you call it that from the platform, and then do the laugh thing. It was certainly unique.

Rub a Dub

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Half Banana , Albert Broad was quite right then ! LOL.

I remember a conversation I had with him in the early 70's, which I thought was a bit off at the time, as we were heading for 1975, but he was talking about how at the end of his time as a C. O there would be nothing for him and Madge, his slightly strange, but nice, wife.

No Pension or any help from the JW Org, just put out to pasture, and that Pasture paid for by JW's with some heart, not the Org. He was not that old at the time, but he was obviously something of a realist. Poor bastard was right on that too, they, the Org did sod-all for him. He had spent his whole adult life in their service. Heartless bastards.

• steve2
    steve2

This thread inspires me to come up with a saying: "Your passing away is only of note if you claim to be above it."

The reason these names "register" with us is each and everyone of these now deceased gentlemen would have preached that they would live to see the end. Sad and pathetic at the same time.

• kramer
    kramer
    @jookbeard Alan stokes is still alive - he made me an ms a few years ago
  • steve2
    steve2

Where have all the circuit servants gone, long time passing?

Where have all the circuit servants gone, long time ago?

Where have all the circuit servants gone, long time passing?

Gone to graveyards everyone.

When will they ever learn?

When will they ever learn?

• minimus
    minimus

Sam Belfiore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit