Serena Williams allegedly baptized this weekend

by neat blue dog 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Isn't her husband Alexis Ohanian the founder and chairman of Reddit? Rumor is he is also adopting the religion. That will make for some interesting changes on Reddit.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

This is actually how baptisms should occur. No more pressure on children, and people should only get baptised when/if they are ready. Anything that happens from here on out is all on Serena. She made an adult decision and will face any consequences - as an adult.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Pffffft... ha ha ha ha.

Well, she just borked herself. Oh well...

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

People in that position sometimes make comments like: “I’ve seen what the world has to offer and it’s nothing compared to the truth”. I wouldn’t begrudge her, or others in her position, if that’s how they see it.

Yes, after they have amassed their worldly fortune of $250,000,000 in Serena's case.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

There was an interesting thread about this on Reddit yesterday. She is the new JW cover girl. I guess her hubby may remove the thread. :) lol

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Just like Prince was a JDub and Wako Jacko

she is the next high profile celeb

there have been many many others lesser celebs, most leave or get dissed

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I thought the 1st picture was Joey Ramone.

Well, if she wants to ruin her life, let her go ahead. I don't care.

I'm sure her finances to the Corporation(tm) will keep TOMO 3rd drunk for the rest of his life.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Having "sports, wealth, non JW approved clothing and behavior" does not get one disfellowshipped.

Neither does material things, fame and careers.

Why is everyone focusing on disfellowshipping?

I've never been a fan of hers but this is like Prince.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit