Second birthday!

by Nihilistic Journey 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• Nihilistic Journey
    Nihilistic Journey

Turning 42 and celebrating my second birthday! There's some strange crap only we could understand.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Happy Birthday and many more to come from Bob Morrison in OZ ps If the cake is not good Please don't kill the baker it gives birthdays a bad name

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Happy Birthday. I love having birthdays ever since I got them back.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Happy birthday! I'm like a little kid, excited and telling everybody it's my birthday each year. Do you find that because you never had them, it's new and all the more exciting? Hope you enjoy your special day thoroughly.

• Alostpuppydog
    Alostpuppydog

Happy birthday! Just remember by partaking of your cake you are in line to have your tongue bleed out of your mouth and your eyes rott in their sockets from the ever-so-loving Jesus on a power trip sent from Jehovah (According to the holy holy holy GB and WT) Lol...

Huzzah! 😜

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Happy birthday.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Happy birthday.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Happy birthday! I had my first/39th this summer. Like you said, these are things only we understand. Enjoy the heck out of it.

• wannaexit
  • Nihilistic Journey
    Nihilistic Journey

My dad left shortly after I did because he would not shun me. This was the first time he said happy birthday to me. It still feels "wrong" coming from him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit