6 New Kingdom Halls Built In The US This Year

by James Jack 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

6 new halls clearly shows Jehobers blessing!
    The mighty god has such an amazing message transmitted by so many amazing teachers using indisputable facts!

The only reason this cult keeps going is because it uses cult tactics keeping those 2nd and 3rd gen followers in by strongarm tactics - not dissimilar to other cults like Scientology.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

I wonder if that number 6 includes the kingdom hall built at the new headquarters. I can't imagine the JW elite class travelling further than is necessary.

• atomant
    atomant

Soon they will use the excuse that the love of many is growing cold as an explanation for the downturn in kingdom halls being built but behind the veil of darkness they are secretly building an empire.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

How many did Lett say were needed on the JWs video? He appealed for funds so if they could only afford six very poor response, but actually very very little of the donations received used, so what's happening with the money? Where is it?

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Only six in the entire United States in 2016? Are we sure that is correct? I find it incredible. I would say there is at least that many and probably more that need replaced due to fire, etc.

• Disassociated Lady 2
    Disassociated Lady 2

Why have a ten year plan if the end is near? :-/ x

• James Jack
    James Jack

At the meeting, The one conducting also said that "Halls that are less than 25 miles from each other only having 1 or 2 assigned, will be closely looked at as to whether they could be reassigned to another hall, and the Kingdom Hall sold off. That way dedicated funds are better utilized."

• James Jack
    James Jack

dropoffyourkeylee

I asked the Brother after the specifically, "6 for our Region or only 6 built here in the States." His reply:" 6 in the States".

I will ask him again tomorrow, in case I wasn't clear enough in my question.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    "6 new Kingdom Halls built in the US this year..."

That many, huh?

In a country with a population of over 300 million.

How on earth do they ever keep up with the demand?

Just out of curiosity, how many old(er) Kingdom Halls were sold?

Ten bucks says it's more than 6.

• schnell
    schnell
    At the meeting, The one conducting also said that "Halls that are less than 25 miles from each other only having 1 or 2 assigned, will be closely looked at as to whether they could be reassigned to another hall, and the Kingdom Hall sold off. That way dedicated funds are better utilized."

There are 3 kingdom halls within 25 miles of each other in my area, one of which is a double kingdom hall, each side of which has 1 or 2 congregations. The other 2 halls have 1 or 2 congregations each, and the territory is unresponsive.

So I look forward to hearing about this later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit