Silentlambs Summit 3/27-28/04 - Nashville, TN

by abbagail 21 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• blondie
    blondie

Silentlambs Summit-Travel information

We are happy to announce that we now have accommodations arranged for the Silentlambs Summit in Nashville , TN , March 27-28 2004 . We will be staying at the Sheraton Music City Hotel www.sheratonmusiccity.com one of the nicest hotels in the Nashville area. The Sheraton Music City is the number one location for weddings in the Nashville area due to it gardens and location. The room rates are normally $215 per night we have negotiated a rate of $79 with up to four people per room. To make your reservations call 888-625-5144 or local number 615-885-2200 ask for the ?Silentlambs Summit? discount and reserve your room. You can also book online from the website in the link above. The Sheraton is located nearby the airport and has a free shuttle so you will not need to worry about renting a car. The key attractions listed below are a short taxicab trip away for around $10 - $15. Please make your reservations as soon as possible so you will get the good room rate.

http://silentlambs.org/newsletter/NewsLetterItem.cfm?SendoutID=181

• shamus
    shamus
    Please only stay at this hotel. Do not stay at any other hotel.
    Please ensure that your children do not scream or holler.
    Please wear your name tags...

Oh wait! That's the Watchtower's trick!

• blondie
    blondie

I'm sure you can stay at another hotel if you can find one at a lesser price and don't mind traveling from there to the conference site. We have gone to some other ex-JW conventions and stayed at the hotel where it was being held. It was more convenient when we wanted to go out to eat together, hang out at the bar, or gather in each other's room for a visit.

Just come to the conference and meet some of the people that have put their lives in the spotlight and on the line to fight the WTS on the issue of child abuse.

My husband and I are going and hope to meet some of you there.

Blondie

• Smyler
    Smyler

Blondie,

Remember to take pictures! and tell everyone about this site too

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

I wish I could be there. It sounds like and excellent program. We will be there in spirit.

• blondie
    blondie

Too bad, Aroarer. Too bad we can't do a phone conference.

Blondie

• blondie
    blondie

bttt

• blondie
    blondie

bttt

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Can we save seats?

And, how should we behave at the hotel? Can I scream and run around the pool?

• blondie
    blondie

Whatever you want to do, Runningman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit