Beards: Growing One

by RAYZORBLADE 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Azzie: that's where I found my first gray hair: in my eyebrow. Hehheh.

Rayzor: You look beauteefull bubba!

CG

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Welcome to the clan of beards! I started growing mine about a month before I DAed and I've had it ever since.

Right now I'm working on growing it longer to look like Father Benedict Groeschel's

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I remember when I had a goatee. Didn't last long. I had it for about a week, then shaved it off. That's when I was going through the motions after my ex left me. Personal change was helping me start a new life, however the goatee just didn't do nothing for me. It was annoying.

• shera
    shera

Looks good Ray.It suits you.

• avishai
    avishai

Well, this is me sporting a similar look. Yours is ;ookin' good, RAY!!!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Rayzor looks great. Thunder has a goatee, he is thinking of growing it a little more under the chin...I'll post a pic soon as I get some time

• JH
    JH

Ray and Avishai, nice beards, goatee.

I let mine grow for a month and found it too itchy and too warm. When I cut it, I could feel the breeze on my face once more. I rather a clean cut for myself. I usually let it grow 3 or 4 days, then I cut it.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

It seems that many here prefer a full beard, or even better a Goatie, though their opinion may have changed in the last year and a half. Fashion is a fickle thing.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/33229/1.ashx

• Sassy
    Sassy

Yes I agree about Razor and Avishai looking great!

Stupid question but I what are the different types of beards? I hear these names but I am not sure what they all mean?

My boyfriend has one similar to you guys only he has a thin mustache which connects with thin lines down to the beard.. not sure if that is a goatee or not?? any way.. I love it..

• micheal
    micheal

I prefer the clean shaven look on myself - I went a week without shaving, couldn't stand it.

But what a great shave I had after a week of growth, it was like taking off buttah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit