Mark the Date: March,20 2017 Austrailian Royal Commission to Reopen Its JW Child Abuse Inquiry

by Room 215 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Room 215
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit

I was just about to post this too. I am so happy that the Royal Commission will continue to keep this in the forefront.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Fantastic!

Wait and see how the society spins this as "more falsehoods and persecution"

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Will this be broadcast live via the web as before?

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Hope they summon each and every one of the GB members and those who helps push their bullshit around.

• freddo
    freddo

Oh, Fan - bloody - tastic!

I believe a GB member appearing at this hearing is as likely as Sam Herd becoming Queen of England.

O'Brien and Toole, however will be sweating like paedophiles in a prison riot.

• steve2
    steve2

My understanding is that the Royal Commission will furnish its findings to date, including recommendations to and requirements of JW organization.

Based on an exchange between the judge and the Commission's lawyers (recorded on video during the initial hearing in July August last year), the bulk of the report will be all ready completed - but n draft form, awaiting finalizing.

From this hearing, the Commission will then furnish a completed report - like other completed reports from Commissions of Inquiry - which will then be tabled in parliament with suggested sanctions if requirements are not met.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Excellent news, and something to look forward to, early in 2017!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Wow! Bloody fantastic!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Thanks for the heads up!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit