What is it with these lard ass GB and gold rings and watches?

by mickbobcat 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

They wear jewelry like they are some don from the Cosa Nostra. Watches and rings like some cheap pimp. Hey they are cheap pimps. Silly me.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

Pinky rings! All the best dons wear them.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known
    • 15 Do not love either the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him; 16 because everything in the world—the desire of the flesh and the desire of the eyes and the showy display of one’s means of life*—does not originate with the Father, but originates with the world. - John 2:15, 16 NWT

They seem to be originating with the world.

• Overrated
    Overrated

The GB are basically saying you can't have this, thanks for giving us this to us, now give us more you little Hoe!

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

This really pisses me off, they ask for kids to give pocket change instead of buying ice cream , then these fat asswipes wear gold rings, and Rolex watches. The cult and the lard asses like Tony tight pants and Muppet face steven lett make me want to puke. I hate those bastards with every fiber of my being.

• skin
    skin

After watching only the Fri morning, the GB have now moved that flashy ring from their pinky finger, over to the wedding finger on their right hand.

• vienne
    vienne

who had the rolex watch? I did not see that. have a link?

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

It reminds me of a family story. My grandmother, an old frail mean lady with a hard life behind her, was taken to some Bethel building and she was furious of all the luxury and comforts considering Armegeddon was right around the corner

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

lard ass Hears has the Rolex. Joen, my Grandmother was a devout JW and back in the 90s early when they built Hotels near Patterson, she mumbled they had gotten their last dime from her. Her and my GF had special Pioneered and picked up bottles for return in the 60s so they could pay rent and buy food as the stipend was not even close to enough to support them in the cult work. The cult take and takes and all the while they don't have to live and endure what they are telling the R&F to live through. Fuck em.

• fulano
    fulano

And hé drives a Bentley as well, doesn’t he?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit