Why Do Some People Wear A Mask While Driving Alone In Their Car?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Can anyone explain this to me???

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

It identifies them as Biden supporters so you know to stay clear of them.

• NotNew
    NotNew

FEAR is powerful...The "False Evidence Appearing Real" virus data emotionally triggers people to act unnaturally. They are unable to think for themselves and will except what the so called "EXPERTS" say.

This is why cults work... these abusers pray on the same emotional triggers...do as we say or die. (or get arrested)

Also they are afraid to look at other evidence because they are under the influence of of these criminals and except their ill-guided so called “recommendations.”

It's not about what's TRUE it's about CONTROL.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

I asked someone why they wear a mask in the car. Their answer was that the virus is in the air. So it's just that some people are misinformed on how the virus spreads. An to be honest, I don't think the person even knows what a virus is because that person used the term "Plague."

There is a lot of people out there that never finished High School and don't use the internet. Their life is based on what they hear on the street.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_school_dropouts_in_the_United_States

• millie210
    millie210

I think sometimes its a simple answer. Although I think my answer would apply mostly to an older woman.

They get their mask all perfectly arranged and dont want to mess up their hair or earrings or such.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Right now, it is probably because they think a mask is going to stop them from getting this "cold". Blatant stupidity--and it shows how easy it is going to be for them to force vaccinations on everyone--those torture shots. Once Biden, and then Komodo Dragon Harris, is inaugurated, it will be for the same reason as most people wearing seat belts--though it won't be just a lousy ticket if you are caught without a mask. It will be attempted second degree murder charges. And that is even after everyone is forcibly given their torture shots.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

its simple.

if i dont put my mask on when i get in my car--i will--as sure as hell--forget to put it on when i get there.

• IWant2Leave
    IWant2Leave

When doing food delivery and the fast food or groceries are in the vehicle, some drivers are required to wear the mask inside the car. Sometimes there are kids in the car that we can't see when we drive by, and the driver is wearing a mask for their benefit. Other times, I think the driver has forgotten that they have it on. This one has happened to me, chalk it up to old age!

• minimus
    minimus

You can usually tell the type of driver that will wear the mask while they are by themselves. They are holding the steering wheel tight usually wearing glasses, looking extremely nervous while they are driving.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

minimus

minimuso

You can usually tell the type of driver that will wear the mask while they are by themselves. They are holding the steering wheel tight usually wearing glasses, looking extremely nervous while they are driving...........

AND MAYBE THEY AREN'T WEARING ANY PANTS EITHER

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit