Why is this masonic type image linked to JW-Media website?

by Pleasuredome 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

of course most of us who have done any sort of reasearch on the matter will know that 'christianity' is just a cover for the sun religion. not surprising therfore that the tetragramaton should be found in the sun on this pic. but why is it linked to the WTS's Media site?

a search on google will bring the pic up. type in: jehovah's witnesses who4

this will bring up the pic. click it and it will take you to www.jw-media.org

if the link goes missing we'll all know why. if anyone knows how to find out more on this please do so asap.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

I don't know if that's masonic or not, but I know that the WTS likes to show any historical uses of the tetragrammaton, since they feel it shores up their position on the importance of the divine name. So I would guess that would be their reason for displaying it.

• rem
    rem

Because the Watchtower Society is in bed with the Illuminati.. Duh!

rem

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

And Charles Taze Russel was a Mason allegedly

• sens
    sens
    And Charles Taze Russel was a Mason allegedly

and also a freak

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

And if you believe any of e-watchman's theories, the Society is being subtly used by secret masonic forces that want to bring in a New World Order via a tyrannical future new UN, hence the Watchtower and Awake's one time NGO affiliation and subtle UN propaganda in recent years. New World Order..which one are they talking about these days?

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

this just doesn't make any sense. If the JW's were being used by the illuminati to help bring in a UN based control structure then why did Bush (alledgedly p[art of the illuminati) emasculate the UN over the Iraq thing?

What Bush has done is shattered the credibility of the UN, I think the whole thing is a smokescreen for something larger

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    Because the Watchtower Society is in bed with the Illuminati.. Duh!

you know, i had a feeling that was the case. i'm so glad you confirmed it for me.

the point about this thread is not that this could be a masonic symbol (infact, i dont think it is, although it's not unlike a masonic symbol), but the fact that the WTS has put this image on their website which ascociates JEHOVAH (tetragrammaton) with the SUN. in other words Jehovah is the Sun. Sun worship.

• sf
    sf

who4.jpg
    200 x 88 pixels - 4k
    www.jw-georgia.org/ eng/who/who4.htm

• sf
    sf

Hey PD,

Check these 'google images' out when you separate the 'who4':

http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=jehovah%27s+witnesses+who+4&spell=1

Happy trails!

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit