Anyone heard from Larrynbabies?

by PurpleV 4 Replies latest jw friends

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

He hasn't posted since last June, I was wondering if anyone is still in contact with him.

His story really touched me... I'm so glad he got his babies back from those jw grandparents. I was just wondering how they all were doing.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I don't think he has posted at all since he got the twins back

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

He's probably too tired to post . . . .

Nina

• PurpleV
    PurpleV
    He's probably too tired to post

LOL!!

It's just that of all the stories I've read, there was something about his that really resonated. I am so glad he won, in so many other cases the grandparents would have won.

I just finished a grad term paper on court cases where religion was a factor in custody battles, and I got an eye opener of how the courts will protect the jw's freedom to the exclusion of the child's welfare. It was, actually, quite sickening, so when I see people like Larry win, I'm glad.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Larry's last topic was 29 september: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/59478/1.ashx

At that time he had still a hard time without Megan - but willing to stand for his rights c.q. to get a proper behaviour from Megan's parents.

I sure hope he will read this thread and let us know how he - and Kenny and Christopher - are doing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit