JUSTICE #3 - Sin worse than Apostasy!

by Amazing 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Skally: You may have read Justice #6 by now about stumbling the least of these. It too will stun you, and there is more to follow.

Amazing

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Amazing just posted this link in a new thread... I thought it was worth the read and bump.

Read as a reminder when you might be in doubt about Elders truly being chosen and guided by Holy Spirit.

• caliber
    caliber

The greatest thing you'll ever know is just to love and be loved in return." Moulin Rouge

The sin worse than apostasy is to try and withhold or restrict the natural need for love in someones life !!

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

That was a heart-breaking story, Amazing.

I know of a case where someone sincerely wanting to return was treated so heartlessly and humiliated so much by elders when she attended meetings (they knew she'd had a history of depression), she ended up committing suicide. I'm sure there have been many similar cases globally.

Another instance - a sister's marriage broke up. She was the innocent party. Ex-hubby got a reproof (elder's son dontyaknow). Depressed, she struck up a close friendship with a 'worldly' man. Congo spies saw his car outside her house late at night and assumed the worst (I'm not sure if the 'worst' actually happened or not). The result was she was df'ed. But here's the thing: after years of being shunned and when she got herself together enough to want reinstatement, it came to light (after complaints to the CO and higher) that she was never officially df'ed. The elders hadn't done the paperwork and the Society didn't know anything about it!

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Reading that account gave me an immediate thought. She was attractive.

Subconsciously the elders were sexually attracted to her, as they are the roosters in the henhouse. She rejected them by looking outside, so they as good as killed her.

Only sexual rejection can create such a reaction.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga
    Doofdaddy said: Only sexual rejection can create such a reaction.

Good lords, Man, I think you're onto something.

Wow. Now it makes a lot more sense. Not only was it about control, it was about wounded ego.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Evil! Pure unadulterated evil! As far removed from Christ as the east is from the west.

• Londo111
    Londo111

marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit