Aztec - This one's for you!

by czarofmischief 39 Replies latest social current

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    You know you like her. Why don't you just hurry up and ask her out, before Bradley plucks up the bottle

Just what I was thinking LT. Except the Czarina might not go for it....

Wow. My life just flashed before my eyes. The Czarina wants me to take her to the shooting range for Valentine's Day... is there some kind of threat implicit here?

CZAR

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Xena,
    Would you get OUT of my head. You and I think too much alike.

Ditto what Xena said.

• obiwan
    obiwan
    My personal viewpoint is that it is more real than we know - I have noticed that long married couples tend to look alike, use the same mannerisms, and can even read each others minds to some extent.

Oh great!!! Does this mean I'm going to get shorter now!?!

Well at the very least, my boobs will get bigger....yay me!!!

• Aztec
    Aztec

I suppose if you spend enough time with someone on an intimate level you would pick up the same mannerisms. I don't think you would start to look like them. Does the Czarina wear blue foundation and pins in her head? If you start calling me pikachu you're dead meat dude!

~Aztec

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Oops, does the Czarine post. I think I must have missed that snippet of information

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

No, LT, she doesn't post, although she does threaten to from time to time.

And she doesn't wear the blue and the pins - neither do I, I suppose, in "real life".

damnation, I'm so sick these days - will the viruses just give UP already? Sheesh...

CZAR

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

So you're saying that Bradley has a free field?
    Sheesh - that's scarey!!!!

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Yeah, well, he'd better quit with the "wounded little bird" act and start acting like a grown man if he wants to score...

CZAR

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

You guys are reading into this too much. The man and the woman become one flesh - they have sex and kids. The kids are the one flesh. It's got both mom and dad in them. Why else is the word "come" in that statement?

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

That's probably the most rational explanation that I've heard to date, Nos. Well done! Never thought of that, I guess I had the JW blinders on still. Wierd how they pop up from time to time...

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit