JWs - Followers of Men - 100% Proof

by BourneIdentity 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

How can the WTS/JWorg. be the FDSL when its a sinning apostate false Prophet ?

JWs are a slave to the power of which the false prophet organization created,

Jehovah and son is nowhere near this organization, it couldn't be according to Scripture.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Douglas Walsh transcript portions.

http://gwest59.tripod.com/ChristIsLord/id26.html

Atlantis!

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

Thanks for the read Atlantis. Never read it before, but I have heard elders say on occasion unity is the number one thing. Pretty crazy they call themselves “The Truth.”

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Oh the web Watchtower & Jehovah's Witnesses weave when they practice to deceive!

Thank you for that link Atlantis...very telling!

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

They will just turn around and use the scripture at Matthew 10:35-37

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Pretty crazy they call themselves “The Truth.”

Its was implied to created viability to the bible interpretations the WTS made.

By their own proclamation their set established doctrines were faithfully accurate to Scripture, therefore those who would adhere to them were to be recognized as being more righteous.

A means of self promoting propaganda.

I am the truth and the light.

But the Bible actually tells another different story to this organization's created doctrines (1914) identifying it as a false prophet that no true follower of Jesus Christ should listen to or support.

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity
    To go along with Atlantis link, if I were to speak up and say how their rules on disfellowshipping and shunning parents is wrong, I'd be disfellowshipped. Even though it's 100% truth and verified from the Bible, that wouldn't matter to them. Then down the road if they received "New Light" and changed their stance, I'd still be disfellowshipped and shunned. Then I'd have to come crawling back begging for them to accept me back and how sorry I was for not following something not Bible based and sacrificing unity in the congregation, ick!

The Watchtower is a giant bully and there isn't much we can do against it. If you disassociate, you lose everything. Fading is about all you can do, but in some cases, alot have to fake it and go through the motions to please their family.

My advice to any of those people in that situation who could be reading this is don't donate any of your money to them. My second tip is don't trust anything they say, always be critical of what they are saying, but just don't speak up and tip anyone off you are PIMO. As I said earlier, I get really nervous when they say to have total trust in them even if something is said doesn't sound logical from a human standpoint. They are not prophets and are not infallible, they've admitted that orally in parts and in print.

I think of Dennis Christensen, he's the one that was recently imprisoned for 6 years in Russia. What a waste, all for the Organization. I know people in other countries that can't preach, it's under ban. So they discreetly might strike up a conversation informally as they are walking in a park or some other setting, they aren't like this Dennis. He knew it was all banned and they all met at a Kingdom Hall anyways, dumb, dumb, dumb. As a family head, his obligation was to care for his family. Now his wife has no head to support her for 6 years, as the Scriptures say, now he is worse than a person without faith because he isn't providing. What's he going to do when he gets released? Be stubborn and continue meetings and service and get thrown back in? Like I said people, just be smart and don't put yourself in a bad situation, because this Organization would love to sacrifice you and post it on their JW News section.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit