stuckinarut2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bhHs5lHr00

Words.....just cant find the words.....

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Oh wow! Speechless.
  • Listener
    Listener
    Maybe we should be asking jws who come to our door for their address so that we can turn up on their doorstep any time we like.
  • Illuminated
    Illuminated

Oh my. Please leave us alone. It feels like a continuous fly buzzing in your face.

"Why you gotta be so rude", I'd ask you the same thing.

• Divergent
    Divergent
    I seriously don't think this is a pro-JW video but rather a satrical one
  • Dunedain
    Dunedain

@ - Divergent - While i would like to agree with ya, but i am not sure it is meant to be satirical. I think the fact that the books, and literature, were legitimate WTS shit, i am thinking "real" JW's made this. Another reason, i was checking each householder's "look", to see if any looked "worldly" in any way, and other than a few "props" like sunglasses and clothing, none had tattoos, body pircings, long haired dudes, or any other "worldly" looks. So, i am thinking that ALL the idiots in this video are JW's.

You know, in the past, this kind of stuff would have been looked "down" upon , by the Elders, and CO's. However, nowadays, with the organization becoming so "media" focused, with jw.org, and cartoons, and videos, and all the "media" the WTS is using themselves, how can they tell their R&F not to do it themselves. I think it may be one aspect of using certain media, that they DIDN'T count on. Now they have a bunch of their members, putting up videos, and blogs, and all types of avenues, that are probably BACKFIRING, and giving a "bad witness". Again, how can they enforce this, and it would be very hypocritical for them to say "WE" can, but "YOU" cant. Idk, just a thought.

• Divergent
    Divergent

Oh shit... it is actually real!!!

Did some digging & found the link to the original video. Here it is: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N-LZ4w5sTLI

* Note: Don't forget to read the comments

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I love the way this guy equates saying no to his offer of "learning the bible for the rest of your life" to being rude.

That's special.

• Divergent
    Divergent

Turns out that the video was created by a bunch of Hawaiian JW's

And I actually thought initially that it was an satrical "apostate" video making fun of JW's!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    If it was an apostate parody it would be funnier.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit