My first post

by Agnes 24 Replies latest jw friends

• alias
    alias

Welcome, Agnes!

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Welcome Agnes! Very glad you've decided to post!!!

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

Welcome to the forum, Agnes!

As another never-was with family involved in the org, the perspectives expresssed and the information available on this site have a been a great source of information and comfort to me.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

• Mystery
    Mystery

Welcome Agnes.

Even if you don't post much; the wealth of information here is unmeasurable.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Welcome, welcome, welcome, Agnes! It's great to have folks like you here, because you're "allowed" to be here; and hopefully you can pass on some of the valuable info you come across here and on related links, and hopefully be able to get through to some of your family. I believe that if many of us had heard some of the information here, exposing the Watchtower from someone like yourself, it could have saved them many years of bondage, not to mention their kids.

• Meg
    Meg

Welcome Agnes!!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Welcome Agnes!

CG

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome to the board Agnes.

cj

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome!

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

Welcome, Agnes. I'm not JW, either. I found this board to be one of the best sources of information on the baffling, bizarre culture of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Agnes, you will know what I mean. Most normal people don't know much about JW, and sort of think they are strict and kind of weird but basically good. Once they have touched your life, however, you realize there is a much darker side to this cult. They are mean and scary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit