JW TV is the reason for the hysteria in the KH

by campaign of hate 46 Replies latest jw friends

• campaign of hate
    campaign of hate

If you, like me, have noticed the sudden increase in hysteria in the KHs right now, i put it down to that JW TV site. Its's far more extensive than i thought it was, i thought it was just 1, 1 hour program a month. There's a S*** load of videos on that site.

And the real problem, from just watching a clip from each video, is that these guys are clearly "mentally unstable". You can can almost see the madness in their eyes. Not just the GB members either, all of the other guys from bethel who give their parts.

Mentally unstable people who are put on a pedestal where a potential 8 million people swallow everything that is said is a very very scary reality.

I have noticed a marked change in people, their conversations, their actions, in the past 3-4 months, and it is darn right scary. Its mind control & maybe even hypnosis to a high degree.

I previously thought this religion would go on and on, but i have a sneaking suspicion something very sinister is in the pipeline.

WT next week shows a picture of the group huddled in a basement. So dubs are going to expect something is imminent. all it takes is for every JW to be huddled into a KH for a live broadcast for something truly worrying to happen.

Thoughts?

• oppostate
    oppostate
    I'm sure that the Legal Dept. has a tight rein on these GB celebs. Everything they say on video is probably combed over by several people an rehearsed over and over before filming, then taped over and over before approval for "air time"/"cloud time". If there's something where you hear the Legal Dept. getting the slap down then maybe then there'll be reason to expect some weirder behaviors popping from the GB cabal. 
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Jonestown? 
  • Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD
    When the WT. started using the Web.  I knew this was going to be a monster tool for mind control.  Most of the JW's I have know all my life are uneducated in how to use reasoning on what is said to them.  The brain washing of the GB were they can do nothing wrong and you must obey them no matter what is deeply embedded in this cult.  So any questioning turns on a panic button inside the victim of Wt. brain washing.  This for the most part stops the victim to do nothing but do what the GB says and blindly do what is told of them.   It takes great effort on everyone who has escaped the grip of the Wt. Cult because of this brain washing program the Wt. uses.  That is why many here consider the Wt. to be a very dangerous cult.  My hope is my children will wake up before it is to late.  Good observation on what is going on.  Still Totally ADD
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

The weirder the WTS gets, the weirder JWs will get.

Before too long, anybody with a scrap of reasoning skills will be long gone, with just hard-core fanatics and extremists left.

And that's just the way they want it.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Something else just occurred to me.

By getting the rank-and-file all worked up and stoked about the recent re-branding (e-branding?), it's quickly fostering a metric f**k-ton of new and intense emotional investment in WT membership, particularly amongst loyalists...

...thus ensuring that when the rising tide of child abuse lawsuits get more and more bad PR, and public opinion really starts circling the drain, said loyalists will feel much more inclined/compelled to entrench themselves and defend the WTS no-matter-what.

Pretty shrewd, I gotta admit.

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

what vidiot said......

All I can add is this. In our congregation they are playing the main GB broadcast at the hall once a month. They do it on a big screen (that comes down via remote control) at the front of the hall using a permanently mounted projector in the ceiling. 

When they turn out the lights and Tony the Turd starts talking (or whoever), it is really creepy. Could it be more big brother-ish? The mind control is ramping up. I think the end game though is to flush out fence-sitters and ratchet up the devotion level of those that stay. They have big real estate investment plans and don't have time for debates or "thinking" of any kind. When they want to flip your hall for profit and send you across town, they don't want any lip.

Simultaneously they will continue to scrub up their public image for pr/marketing reasons. They are learning from Scientology and the Mormons on that.

I have been thinking lately about what the higher-ups actually think of the rank-and-file. Imagine the cynicism or even contempt they have for the lowly publisher. The big boys just make a glossy media piece to entertain and distract them while they continue their secret empire-building plans (all for Jehovah of course). Any deceit or slight-of-hand along the way is just "spiritual warfare". The end justifies the means - and the end is growing the wealth and power of the organization (all for Jehovah of course).

The WT top brass is about as "worldly" as you can get.

-TE

• JustVisting
    JustVisting
    The order will soon come down from JW.tv to hunker down in KH, make dung cakes and wait for further orders from "Mother".
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

JustVisiting - "The order will soon come down from JW-TV to hunker down in KH, make dung cakes and wait for further orders from 'Mother'. "

Nah.

They'd save something that big for the "Instructions That May Seem Strange or Unusual" 2015 Regional Convention.

• millie210
    millie210

I dont think they want any "hunkering down" maybe?

They want everyone working on the various construction projects.

So they keep them busy working BUT they throw out pictures of a doomsday nature.

So mentally people are frantic about the end but physically still working.

Yeah, thats it, frantically working for "kingdom interests"  

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit