What happened to jtrottigy?

by Freedom rocks 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

Just curious if he's still lurking and making idle threats. You can't find all of us who are on jwtalk!

Hopefully what you've read on this site has made you start to think and see the truth about the organisation though that "it's not the truth!"

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

These apologists come and go. They come here thinking they can rebut every apostate claim and leave with their tail between their legs and licking their wounds. None of them can match the "mentally diseased apostate army" that hangs out here.

I wonder how many of them eventually come back after they have explored the seeds of doubt that were implanted by the forces that gather here. Such "seeds" cannot just be swept away. Most of us are here because of one or two nagging doubts.

• Saethydd
    Saethydd

I got a random message a couple of weeks ago from some guy name Phil who’s supposedly a Witness that received a miraculous cure from his cigarette addiction after being out of the Org for 28 years. Also said that he doesn’t care about the “squabbling” (I assume by that he means the preponderance of against the morality or divine backing of the Watchtower) and that I should believe in them anyway because they are preaching the “good news.”

I sent him a return message pointing out his logical fallacies and ended by pointing out that by continuing the discussion with me he was either deliberately acting against God’s direction, or that the guys in New York aren’t actually directed by God at all. He hasn’t messaged me since then.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

- He just trotted off it would seem.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

He is pretty active on jwtalk

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

There hasnt been a JW yet that's managed to stay here with their faith in tact. He ran away like they all do.

Did he last longer than "a few days" like I predicted? https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5148568701632512/welcoming-our-latest-jw-apologist-jtrottigy

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

The JTrottigy posting on here was not the same Trot from JWTalk. He was impersonating him to troll the board.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

@ DOC - the sad truth is that most of the lurkers here don't just get "seeds" of truth, they get complete truths and Bible facts - information which JW minds have been warned/threatened/conditioned not to consider.

Regarding the org's alleged Bible teachings, the JW psyche has been primed to stop discussing these with anyone who can use the scriptures just as well/better than JW's can.

e.g. the trolley-elder who couldn't reply honestly to my statement about the org's invention of "new" scrolls. He told me to write to the UK Branch if I wanted answers to my questions!!! Shepherds & glorious ones? LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit