wedding stuff

by freelife 5 Replies latest jw friends

• freelife
    freelife

Smurfy and I are going to a bridal show today. I am starting to get really excited about marrying her. We have our reception hall, and she has her dress. I think we finally found our preacher to marry us. We were having a hard time finding someone to do this for us. Mostly because of my hang ups with religon and Trying at one point to make it witless friendly, so my mom and dad might come to it. Now though i really don't care one way or another if they come or not, being that i have not heard from them in months. But anyway we are trying to find a good all inclusive honeymoon package to Cancun within our budget. So hopefully we can find somthing that sparks our intrest today. Our other problem is the guy who was going to DJ our wedding is double booked on our day and he gave our account to one of his friends and cashed our deposit check but we have not heard anything from either of them for a while now. I guess i better get on that to find out whats happening with that. OK i just wanted to keep the "family" here posted on whats going on. (((((to all)))).

Freelife

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Have fun at the show. Never been to one myself, but going with your fiancee sounds excellent, no matter what the show itself is like...

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

Just remember that if your family won't be there for you, you have your extended family here and I think you would be surprised just how many from here would support you on your special day.

Well, have fun at the show...when is the BIG DAY anyway?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

The wedding shows can be a great way to collect ideas and info. We found our cake designer that way.

Enter all the contests. We won our DJ!!!

If she has her gown skip the fashion show. I found it quite boring.

You should get a bag to put all your flyers and pamphlets in. Take and collect everything. You can sift through it later. Buy nothing there. Take the info and comparison shop.

And have a great time

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

enjoy the show.

• freelife
    freelife

The big day is going to be May first. I will have to see what i can work out as far as invites go for the family. I will colaborate and post somthing later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit