Quick introduction

by OzGirl 34 Replies latest jw friends

• OzGirl
    OzGirl

Only have a few minutes to spare so thought I would throw this together.

Been in for about 30 years. Questions and doubts gathered over that time. I have a keen interest in the legal and financial matters of the Watchtower.

Came across this site about 5 years ago. Since I had never participated on a forum before, I was feeling hesitant about joining up so I went elsewhere. The threads that focused on the legal and financial matters drew my attention, though, and I've continued to return to read them.

I don't have any new information to add. More of a reader than a poster. I'm busy with work and other projects so I don't always have time to be at the computer. 

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Well, I apprecite you posting and saying hello!  Dont be a stranger :)
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Welcome OzGirl.

Just out of curiosity, where you born in? Are you still attending meetings? 

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    welcome. 
  • Magnum
    Magnum
    Been in for about 30 years. Questions and doubts gathered over that time. I have a keen interest in the legal and financial matters of the Watchtower

That's about how long I was in. Please, when you get a chance, share some specifics about your questions and doubts.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Welcome OzGrl - It's nice to see more & more people getting the courage to actually question what the Org asserts is "truth".

Fear is the driving force in JW dot ORG!

• millie210
    millie210

I liked reading about what precise angle caught your attention. I agree with you that there is a wealth of information to be had in many areas on this site.

Thanks for posting - its heartwarming to know youre around. We can always use one more thinking person! 

• suavojr
    suavojr
    Welcome and don't feel you can't contribute. Your presence here is a strong testimony against the JW.ORG deceits
  • cofty
    cofty
    Welcome OzGirl.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Welcome.

It was the financial mismanagement that I was privy to when working at the Circuit & District accounting level that started me for the exits.

NO ONE KNOWS what goes on with the $$$ at the top.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit