Another male nipple thread

by eyeslice 32 Replies latest jw friends

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

I have heard that all mens nipples are exactly the same distance apart what ever the guy's chest size.

Sounds crazy to me but let's check it out.

Mine are 9 inches apart (that's 22.5 cms for those who prefer metric).

Post your manhood size here!

Eyeslice

• freelife
    freelife

Damn it i can't find my tape measure!!!!! It looks about right compared with another area on me LOL.

• gumby
    gumby

As soon as my wife leaves for meeting, I'll measure mine too.

As soon as we get through this thread and find out if the nipple thing is true......then I'd like to discuss about a mans left nut, and approximately how much lower it hangs than the right one.

Gumby

• freelife
    freelife

Why wait Gumby fire it up. I would say half inch

• gumby
    gumby
    would say half inch

Ya.....that's probably pretty close.

When it's real warm out and I'm wearing boxers A guy might very as much as an inch to an inch and 5/8th's. When it's real cold then I'd say the variation is a close as 3/8th's. If you can wait like 3 days....I can probably get some figures for ya.

Gumby

• freelife
    freelife

LMAO Gumby

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

What if I... er, I mean a friend has three nipples?

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

Ok...my husband freaked out when I measured his nipples...but yeah, they are 9 inches apart..that is tooo weird!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Eyeslice,my wife just measured my chest and my nipples are 12 1/2 inches apart,as for the other appendage,not even close.

• gumby
    gumby
    appendage,not even close

That's another thing god messed up on. He got the nipple width and the dinger sizes backwards, the knucklehead!

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit