Upcoming Tidal Wave of Media Onslaught targeting Jehovah's Witnesses ahead...

by TerryWalstrom 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• kairos
    kairos

I feel sorry for the dear older ones ( like my soon to be JW ex-wife ).

They will finally see that they were wrong and it will crush them.
    Such a tragedy.

Wasted lives.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

That W5 in Canada a few weeks ago was a real eye-opener for quite a few.

Not to mention when this Leah Remini does that documentary down the road,

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yes I think we are at some sort of turning point. WT is being overwhelmed on multiple fronts.

You know I was thinking the other day about older JWs I knew when I was young, now dead. I’m kind of glad they didn’t live to see this. It’s sad.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

The religion deserves to be exposed and I don’t feel sorry for them in the least.

Just think of all the secrecy over the decades with JWs in congregations trying to cover things up! If anybody here is honest with themselves, they will admit they spent a lot of effort trying to make the religion look good. As far as I’m concerned, Witnesses are the biggest cover-up artists in the world. But, meanwhile, they will shred each other with gossip and are nothing but a bunch of jealous backstabbers! But,..let there be a real scandal in the religion where people (both JWs or “worldly” people) are damaged by the behavior of men in the religion, these same gossiping Witnesses will keep their mouths shut and cover over the sins and wrongdoings of these JW men, to the detriment of everybody.

I am glad all the dirt is getting out even if it is slow in happening. Even if Witnesses refuse to hear it or believe it, the PUBLIC will at least know now - JWs are not better than any other religion.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    What about the kkk? Or the neo nazi’s? Or nambla?

Except all three of those are defunct and/or have no real central organization/authority. Yes, I do think JWs are the most deserving at this time of being exposed. They ruined far, FAR more many lives than Scientologists, who are mostly popular because of certain celebrities. They give an innocuous air to the public, or at the worst annoyance, but almost no one who hasn't lived it knows the constant emotional manipulation inflicted on willing members and their children, the often irreparable financial and psychological damage that extend for generations, the ex-JWs who probably outnumber those on the member roll by now, the many false prophecies and doomsday attitude coupled with suspicion and paranoia of the world, all while appearing at first glance to be loving, well adjusted, glazed-over happy people. I don't care if there are individuals who are worse than the average JW, especially if the general public already knows and is against them. Jehovah's Witnesses as an organization are definitely ripe for the picking.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Too many of their unbiblical doctrines have to come to forefront.

Like that of shunning, blood ban and 2 witness rule.

Those are only 3 of whole list of controversial policies. There's so many of them to mention, I just don't know where to start.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yeah it don't look good for the Watchtower, I bet a lot of the recent things in the making are gonna use Losch's March Broadcast telling the R&F not to believe the media and all the negative stuff on the internet about the Governing Body and the need believe only them.

Talk about stupidity these guy take the cake because they are desperate losers. The shit has finally hit the fan for this bunch of crooks.

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

As the saying goes, “The chickens have come home to roost.”

• LV101
    LV101

Terry - thanks for all the info. Should be excellent with Leah Remini revealing truths about the cult -- can't wait!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I am glad all the dirt is getting out even if it is slow in happening. Even if Witnesses refuse to hear it or believe it, the PUBLIC will at least know now - JWs are not better than any other religion.

Ain`t that the truth and to add ....even worse and more reprehensible than many others .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit