Gadget's ill..........

by reboot 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec
    I also wanted to say that most of these people really don't "hope" you'll get better any more than a second or two. They just post something nice then go about their buisness and forget about ya)

I haven't forgotten about Paul. I do actually hope he gets better soon cause he's one of my favorite people in the UK and he's always very sweet to me. Let us know how you're doing sweetie.

Gumby, you're just in a crabby mood....LOL!

~Aztec

• gumby
    gumby

Don't let Azzy pull the wool over your eyes........the only reason she is thinking about poor sick bastard gadget, is because I challenged her. She's probably just gonna sit around and drink hot chocolate with rum in it today,......and not never even think about poor ol' Gadget.

Gumby

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hey gum-for-brains, knock it off.

LOL

• gumby
    gumby

Hey Craig ya bastard.......bite me!

Gumby

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Nina:

And what the heck are paracetamols?

You make quotes about "chick things" and don't know what these are?

I'm standing here beside myself...

• ball.
    ball.

You know why there's no asprin in the jungle? 'cas the paracetamol!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ball:
    I thought that was why there was no aspirin in the RAF doctors medicine cabinet....

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Gadg, Tatiana and I are standing by with rectal thermometer poised.........this can be a good thing........I've heard that stroking a man's prostrate leads to incredible orgasms! LOL!

Terri

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Hey, Gumb, WTF? I actually DID say a prayer for Gadget and for Little Witch last night.............I know, dude, you're just tryin' to be funny..............

Love and hugs,

Terri

• CruithneLaLuna
    CruithneLaLuna

Get yerself well, there, Gadget.

Cruithne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit