by reboot 70 Replies latest jw friends

• reboot
    reboot

*cough,cough, cough,cough*Get Well Soon hope you feel better soon

Chill Pill Pill Bottle Medicine

• little witch
    little witch

Gadget,

I hope you feel better soon! Do you have the flu?

• reboot
    reboot

thankyou Scully

gadgets been really ill for over a week now with a bad case of flu and a high temp- ...just thought he should have a cheer up thread in case he really is dying

• Valis
    Valis

Get better soon!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Get well soon, Paul!!!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

GET WELL SOON!!

......If you ever need a nurse, I have a few blonde ones on my ward that could do their thang for ya!!

• reboot
    reboot

....gently tending his fevered brow , holding his hand and insisting on blanket bathing him???Oh, he'd Hate that Scooby........ i'll say no for him

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Gadget! Don't make me come over there and take your temperature, rectally!

Seriously, sweetie, get better!

Terri

• Special K
    Special K

Take care of yourself gadget... and get well soon.

sincerely

Special K

• Gadget
    Gadget
    ......If you ever need a nurse, I have a few blonde ones on my ward that could do their thang for ya!!

that sounds so good.... but I think I'd just waste them at the minute. When I'm feeling a bit better on the other hand.......

I was a bit off colour when I was away last weekend, but been real bad since I got back. I can't stop coughing, which is making me sick and stopping me from getting any sleep. And I've got all the other things too, all bunged up, head ache, and feel like I've been run over. But at least I'm seeing the dr on Monday after phoning about it last Tuesday, and gotto sort out my car because it lost its oil and seized the engine so going to have to use my bike for everything for a bit......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit