How serious did you take stuff like this?

by kj 22 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Little Witch, in the most recent study article receptive people are called "sheeplike ones". JW's feel they only need to share with them.

Other terms I have heard are "opposers" for the other folks, and of course, "bad association".

• Will Power
    Will Power

I've been pasting these & other WT quotes/comments, about how worldlies are looked upon, into a document. I want my husband to read them some day. He of course won't want to. He is in denial.

He doesn't see why I'm upset that he has at least 5 hours! today to spend with us, his worldly family. So what if we just found this out at 10 am that we'd have until 3 !. You see, he has plans with his new spiritual family for this sabbath day, dinner, special talk, more love bombing. Good, I hope there are no chicken bones.

WP

Hey jnat :-(

• kj
    kj

Thank you for all of your replies. I've already experienced a difference in how my aunt and her family treat me, over the past 10 years that they've been JWs. It is now even worse now that my aunt knows how I feel about the JW religion (yep, I'm an evil opposer). It is sad that they can convince people to treat their own family like dangerous filth. I hope they won't be able to turn my mom against her "wordly" family, but I can see where she has become a lot more judgemental of people than she used to be. It is pretty scary.

kj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit