Satanists have Longer Life Expectancy?

by shaii 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

For anyone who is dismissing Satanism, have you actually read anything about it? I have and it's not what I thought it was. If I have time later I'll look for a link to one of the articles I've read. It's actually pretty interesting.

~Aztec

• El blanko
    El blanko
    For anyone who is dismissing Satanism, have you actually read anything about it?

Yes - http://www.dpjs.co.uk/

Take a look at the ' The Sigil of the Baphomet ' does it promote a feeling of light within you or a feeling of darkness?

Remember as a Satanist, if somebody crosses you, utterly destroy them. What a lovely ideal to promote.

Use your common sense and gut instincts when viewing this material.

I was also interested to read about so-called ' true ' Satanists a while ago and found some of their ideas bore a similarity to my own. Not surprising that a dark doctrine should lace excrement with fine teachings. The easiest way to catch a fish is to give something appealing as bait. Once hooked, the fish is knocked senseless and consumed.

• donkey
    donkey

Il Illuminatus รจ la fratellanza pura

• shaii
    shaii

I apologize if some of you viewed this topic more seriously than was my intent. I was thinking of it in a purely theoretical way. I would think the immediate response would be that being involved in following a Satanist line of thought would be unhealthier than, what i think of as, an accelerated Christian. But perhaps the individual costs of being a witness can be higher? I was not making light of beliefs or practices in either, quite the opposite. I should have put the question differently and I hope I have not offended anyone(beyond repair, anyways!). -shaii

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

U2K,

It's true that everyone has problems, but I can definitely tell you that I have far greater peace of mind now than I ever had as a Witness. Such relief of stress is connected with better health, greater happiness, and longer life.

SNG

Edit: That isn't to say that I'm a Satanist. I am not.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Okay, in view of Mankkeli's recent threads stating that "religious people have longer life spans", I'm going to bump this thread....

After all, Satanism is a religion, too....

So, using Mankookie's logic, they should live longer, too....

Maybe much longer than Jehovah's Witnesses....

Bump!

• curiouscynic
    curiouscynic

Believers do, reportedly have longer life spans than non-believers. If you pray, you live longer. I doubt it matters to whom you pray... but statistically...

At least that's what Sanjay Gupta says.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Depends on whether you're the sacrificial altar...

Or the sacrifice...

• curiouscynic
    curiouscynic

Hmmm.... good point.

• ziddina
    ziddina

I'm going to toy with the idea that Satanists would be very likely to live longer than Jehovah's Witnesses...

Play "devil's advocate", as it were...

[Don't groan - surely you must have seen THAT one coming!!]

Since Satanists aren't limited by the medical edicts that Jehovah's Witnesses are, then Satanists would have always had free access to:

vaccines

organ transplants

all forms of blood transfusions

Plus, Satanists would not have to deal with the inane requirements of the Watchtower Corporation...

No Satanist has to:

go door to door

take a vow of poverty

avoid higher education or promotions at work

avoid working for the government, especially in high-paying defense-contract jobs

Damn...

I wish a Satanist had come calling at the door instead of a Jehovah's Witness when my idiot dad converted...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit