I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by maybesbabies 31 Replies latest jw friends

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

OMG!!!! I start my new job on monday!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!! I'll be making more money than I've ever made before in my life, doing half as much work as I've ever done before in my life!!!!! I'm so freaking excited!!! Thanks to all for wishing me well!!!!

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

All the best!! (I knew your life would get better after meeting me...hehe)

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Congratulations, maybes! If it's okay to ask, what are you doing?

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Congrats dearheart!

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Thank you thank you! Euph, I'll be doing medical coding for an orthopedic surgery center that specializes in upper limb surgeries. I'll have to do other little odd jobs, such as payment posting and insurance follow-up, but that's because it's a fairly small practice. I don't mind though, my last job I made 10.00/hr and did three times the work.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Good job maybes!!!!

I hope to be starting a similar thread soon!

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Congrats and well doneIt's a great feeling hey!

Enjoy.

Bliss

• Xandria
    Xandria

Sis,

Thanks for the call. I am excited for you. Really, I know I sounded very sad and I know you understand why, your news made me feel happy. This will give you the opportunity to spread your wings and fly.

Again please let me know how Monday goes. I know it is going to be a better start for you than the last job right ?? You will do all your celebrating Saturday.

Love,

X.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Where is the place where you work? Is it here in Seattle, or another Washington town?

Good going!!!! And Congratulations.

One of my daughters in law is a medical lab tech, and has been out of work for several months. She finally got hired this week too. Lots of hospitals and labs have a hiring freeze going on, so she was lucky. (I love that word)

• Jade
    Jade
    Way to go Maybes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope you enjoy it. Things are defintely looking up for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit