Congradulations to DAD!!!!

by VeniceIT 15 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Yup that was me Ros, but my hairs up in the pic! how do you do? good to see you posting here. I take it you didn't see the pics Mulan posted hahahha ohh my you really must. Bonzi Alan is a classic as well!

Ven

• ros
    ros

To Ven:
    Sorry I missed Mulan's pics. As I mentioned to her, the more I reflect on that little get-together, the more I think how enjoyable it was. I really enjoyed meeting you all, and wish there had been more time to get acquainted. I want to do your dad's story for Beacon. Post me if you like at: [email protected]

Blessings,
    Ros

• Celtic
    Celtic

Hiya Gal,

Finally found my way onto this board you've been truntering about for ages. Now to help find my way around, would you take me by the hand and give me a friendly tour?

Put my vision out to the CAN network today - Acoustic Sculptured Water Garden Designs, here we come.

Keep changing the world and keep your chin up!!

peace

mark

• TR
    TR

Congrats to Venice's dad!

I agree, Farkel. Joyous is the occasion when one is df'd and doesn't want to go back for all the right reasons.

TR

"Kults Suk"

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Joyous when they don't want to go back for ANY reason!!

Slipnslidemaster: I thought you said your dog doesn't bite? That isn't my dog!

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Venny, I say make a big old honker cake (or a hoagie will do) and put the WATCH TOWER symbol on it...then give him a sledgehammer and let him have AT it. :)

Throw it outside...let the dogs eat it. Nah..dont do that to the dogs. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit