Congradulations to DAD!!!!

by VeniceIT 15 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Well today June 6th marks my Dad's one year anniversry from being DF'd!!! WHOOHOOOO!!

I can't belive it's been that long in some regards, but It seems like I've known you folks for years. It won't be till Oct 3rd for my celebration, but I just thought I'd share!!!!

Ven

• Seeker
    Seeker

Silly Venice, don't you know that DFed persons are deeply humbled by this loving punishment designed to draw them back to the truth? It certainly can't be the case that DFed persons are rejoicing over their status, just can't be!

:)

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Venny, that explains alot! I didn't realize that you guys were only df'd and da'd so recently! I'm sorry, you are still hurting from this. I know that you are happy and I'm happy for you to be out, but I didn't realize that the pain of losing everyone was so fresh.

But Congradulations for your DAD (and you)!!!!! Yea Venice!!!!

Slipnslidemaster: I thought you said your dog doesn't bite? That isn't my dog!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Wow! It sure doesn't seem like a year already. But, in other ways, it seems much longer, from my perspective. I just can't imagine that I haven't always known you guys. Tell 'Dad' we are thinking of him today.

Sharon is better today.......may go home tomorrow, but not sure. Still no prognosis. We haven't been able to talk to a doctor. I should have put this in an email, eh? Oh well.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

No that's ok Mulan don't worry, I know I feel like I've known you gys all my life, actually I wish I had!!!

YA RIGHT SEEKER HAHAHHAHAHA

Thanks Slip, ya it's pretty fresh still. But what amazes me is you know the Kingdum Hellodies better then I do hahaha!!! why is that?

Ven

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Whoooopppppeeee!!!!!

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I have a very good memory.

Slipnslidemaster: I thought you said your dog doesn't bite? That isn't my dog!

• emyrose
    emyrose

Well, Happy Emancipation Day!!!!!!!!

You guys should have a special dinner and
    talk about all the benefits of being free
    from cult-life. You can ponder on how you could
    otherwise be wasting precious time on FS,
    attending meetings, preparing for these, while
    the world around u tastes the glories of life.
    Now the world is yours and you can run as freely and
    as far as your heart desires. Here's to life, CHEERS!!
    Begin to live out your dreams. GO FOR IT!!!!

• Farkel
    Farkel

I loved it, Venice!

People are now PUBLICLY CELEBRATING being DF'd and the whole world can see it! I just love it!

If those old pukes in Brooklyn had enough wits about themselves to see that people are not only GLAD to be kicked out of their idiotic cult, they are shouting JOY, JOY, JOY about it to the entire world.

You just gotta smile about that. That iron grip the society has held on the throats of its worshipers is rapidly loosening. When you couple that with people who've been kicked out who brazenly walk up to self-righteous dubs and say, "You don't shun me. I shun YOU, jerkweed!", is something I would have never dreamed possible even a decade ago.

Tell your dad my hat is off to him. (Although I don't actually HAVE a hat.)

Farkel

• ros
    ros

H'lo, Ven:
    I don't recognize photos very well, so excuse my asking:
    Are you (and your Dad) among those I met--along with Mulan--at a recent gathering at a certain small-town resort?

Ros

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit