My story

by victory 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• baker
    baker

If you use a laptop , change your wireless name to "googleTTATT", so at least others with laptops can see your secret and hopfully really do google this topic.

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi Victory,

Hoping with all you have been through you come out.....Victorious.....I do like your name...Welcome...You have come to the right place...

I'm glad you know they are fake friends...you go to a place of higher education...make some friends....the people outside the org. don't bite...don't be afraid of not being a witness...if you believe in God, then you can find some where else to go to worship...Religion is man made....spirituality is another thing all together....churches, or any place of worship don't make that a priority..... just a bunch of do's and don'ts...other places of worship....you are accountable for your self...if you want to have sex, drink, or whatever, that's between you and you...folks don't tattle tale on you....even if you go to another place of worship, you will find they ain't telling the truth either....

They try to stick to the bible...most religions try....but they always interpret it towards their doctrine...

You live with your parents...play the game...(if you want...free will, you know)....

Try not to worry or be affected by the shunning...the friends would speak if Gustopos weren't looking....they like to obey....most likely most of them never obeyed their parents...so now they are making up for it...

Again, play the game...get educated, because that's the only way today to land a job.....you can get a higher education and get a good job...but don't fall into the pit of being greedy and enough is never enough....look at the many rich folks, they are unhappy....what do they have,...the have things...God is not the God of the WT...and Jesus is not The Jesus of the WT....the way they portray them....the bible itself explains who both of them are, folks need nobody to interpret the bible...we can read now...

Anyway, too long to read....I know..again, you came to the right place. Some great and intelligent people on here...take the positive...

Tor

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I smell a rat

this person has started 4 topics & made no further comments, 4th topic they want to know about affiliate marketing. A Nigerian scam!

WTF

• flipper
    flipper

Hey Victory, I'm sorry about your situation. I do hope that you are able to move out on your own once becoming of legal age to keep pursuing your education. Hang in there, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Hi Victory, were you previously here under the name COLLINS? I think I remember your story some if you're the same poster.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit