NASA found life on Mars!!!!!

by Bendrr 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

One of the photos you won't see from NASA's latest Mars mission is this one I acquired from one of my sources there at NASA. They have indeed found evidence of life on Mars but have classified the photo as above top secret due to its implications.

Don't tell anyone you saw this!

Mike, champion of Alabama jokes!

• Gopher
    Gopher

I guess you can put a mobile home almost anywhere! (Is Mobile, Alabama the mobile home capital per chance?)

• Puternut
    Puternut

Looks like a great place for field service. Perhaps the Marsians will let us in? But where would we baptize them, have they found water yet?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LMAO Bendrr!! Good one!

• IronGland
  • Bendrr
    Bendrr

Nice catch, Irongland. That's where I snatched the pic of the trailer and that awesome Camaro.

Now I will say this though. I have lived in trailers myself and may yet again. I grew up in a single-wide. Nothin' to be ashamed of.

Gopher, it's different pronunciations. Mobile, Alabama is pronounced "Moe-BILL". But yes, first thing you see when you cross the Alabama state line is usually a trailer with the rebel flag hung as a curtain in one of the windows.

Mike.

• gumby
    gumby

Hey....I've been in that trailor before! Isn't that Minimus's house and car?

Gumby

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    Don't tell anyone you saw this!

Bendrr ... if anyone finds out about this ... they didn't hear it from meeee...

shhhhhhhh!!!!

By the way ... I hear trailers multiply rather quickly into trailer parks ... any truth to that ...?

ESTEE

• shamus
    shamus

Stop making fun of my house! And my home town!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Well I really think it was Marvin Martian that told us there was life on.Mars.

Orangefatcat!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit