Are not Jehovahs Witness's Apostates them selfs?

by Singing Man 14 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

I plainly repeat what I said:

If an average Witness keeps referring to Jesus in a personal way and calling him "Lord" in common conversation,

it is likely that he will be viewed with suspicion as an apostate. I base this observation on decades of experience.

Couple this together with Jesus being viewed as a minor character in real terms - such as little or no thanks

given thru him or personal reference to him in Life Experiences in the magazines- and serious consideration

should be given to the accusation that Witnesses are the real apostates, if any are to be judged this way.

It ain't just the Trinity.

metatron

• El blanko
    El blanko
    an average Witness keeps referring to Jesus in a personal way and calling him "Lord"

... and that is the right thing to do, as well as directing attention to the father. Jesus is impowered by God Almighty and any other teaching is apostate.

There is only one channel according to scripture and that is Christ who purchased (and indeed participated in creation of us all initially) and that is the correct teaching - as if you didn't know that already

• Sassy
    Sassy

this is why I do not call myself apostate. If a JW asked me if I was one, I would say no..

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

LOL- wrong thread

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

metatron,

So then in your definition guess I would be classified as an apostate as I think all religions are a bunch of BS.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit