The newest love of my life (hot babe photos)

by seven006 63 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

Core.

I'll do anything for her except change her smelly diaper, that I'll leave for her mommy and daddy. Grandpa's have to have their limits.

Special K,

It's not the first time I have stole her bottle. She's probably thinking it isn't funny anymore. She left a message in her diaper for me. I handle her off to her mommy one I got her message.

Luna,

You are getting old. Nathan is now 25, Abe is 21 and in college, and Emery is 18 running Aloha high school.

Mouthy,

I hope someday she will appreciate that I got her dad out of the cult and she might share some of her candy with me.

Kate,

You have several grand kids, I have one. It scares me to think I am almost as old as you. Now I'm depressed.

Chris,

So far it's pretty easy. Being a dad was not that hard because I have great kids. Being married to my kid's mother was the real chore.

Dave

• think41self
    think41self

Dave,

You know I'm too damn old to have any more kids! Would YOU want to start over now?

*WHACK* *WHACK* WHACK* for you.

Tracy

• Valis
    Valis

I just hope he doesn't eat the poor child. I mean look at him..a woof in cheap clothing if I ever saw one.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• flower
    flower

Awwwww what a cutie patootie!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit