Hidding WT's Alaskan Plane?

by Gerard 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Y'all are being way too reasonable here. You're supposed to foam at the mouth and rip Wt officials for living in the lap of luxury. Realistically, I don't believe I've ever heard of the exalted ones engaging in fishing or hunting, especially hunting which is viewed negatively by many Witnesses, not in Alaska though.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    The state is HUGE, and there are a multitude of towns that have no roads out of them - they are ISOLATED and ACCESSABLE only by plane.

It does not explain the second incident where the dubs visited NOT A TOWN but a fishing lodge- the hottest in 19,200 square miles.

• amac
    amac
    It does not explain the second incident where the dubs visited NOT A TOWN but a fishing lodge- the hottest in 19,200 square miles.

The guy who owns it is probably a study...

• Gerard
    Gerard
    The light just keeps getting brighter! >amac

• amac
    amac

You're right Gerard! I should pull my head out of the sand!!! Holy crap! The WT owns a small plane! And they used it to fly to a remote fishing lodge in Alaska. Alert the press! Alert the press!

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

They've owned a few boats as well, and I bet they occasionally stopped on a beach some where. Better write an expose about that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit