Jehovah invented the radio

by onacruse 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Elsewhere is a false prophet! In his writings he said the Lord created the Internet....That is a lie! Everyone knows Al Gore was the Creator...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    OMG!!! She used the "L" word!!!!

*** Passes out with excitement ***

he,hee okay you two get a room!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

DAMN! Busted again.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    he,hee okay you two get a room!

You heard her Sens!

Lets go play some Patty Cake* !!!!

*Reference Rodger Rabbit

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOLOL...quit hijacking this thread! (That includes you, biker...or shall I do a pattycake on your...ermmm...beautiful face? )

w2/1/30 37

The known facts support the conclusion that those who go to make up the great multitude have never responded to the call, because they show no zeal or enthusiasm which does mark those who are diligently seeking the prize of the high calling.

You, ElseW, have obviously fallen short of the "call."

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Satan?s agents attempt to monopolize it; .

He,hee I think this is Satan's attempt after he invented ROCK N ROLL was this:

http://www.killfrog.com/02/canyouhear.html

The phone must be really hight on the JW list. Right up there with the TV (Devil's Eyeball) and now the evil Internet.

Eh god can you hear me now?

Kate (who needs more coffee)

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

So if God invented the radio, what did Marconi do?

• Valis
    Valis

Hey Tres! Actually I saw an interesting show on Marconi the other day. He had much trial and tribulation furthering the invention of radio and he was not the first to send radio signals short distances, only that he juiced up the output of the signal to an extent radio would become a viable communication tool on a global scale.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    So if God invented the radio, what did Marconi do?

Mama Mia!! You justa better nota let Uncle Vinny hearabout thisa......there will be hell to pay!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I think the Supreme Court ruled that Tesla, not Marconi, invented the radio. Perhaps Marconi was the first DJ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit