Jehovah invented the radio

by onacruse 31 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

W7/1/30 205

But when the Lord invented the radio, he started something that is calculated to cause great anxiety to such pastors as have made his pleasant portion a desolate wilderness; and some of them now admit as much. Nevertheless the radio is here, and nothing can prevent the truth from going out by that means and penetrating where otherwise it could never reach.

W12/1/30 359

In what manner could this witness work be done except by means of the radio and by a publication of books containing the message of the truth? The Lord himself has made this provision, and it is the duty and privilege of his anointed ones to make use of that which the Lord has provided.

W12/15/30 381

The Lord has, just at the right time, brought the radio into action, which permits the people to remain in their homes and listen to a proclamation of the truth, regardless of the opposition of the prison-keepers, the clergy. Knowing this, the clergymen unite with Big Business to control the radio and, if possible, to prevent the truth from being broadcast.

Light 1 154

The British and American clergy, through the public press and from their pulpits, set up a dreadful howl following the expose of the League of Nations and other parts of Satan?s organization. Big Business, working under cover with politicians and the clergy, proceeded to monopolize the radio in the lands of Britain and did practically the same thing in America, although the radio belongs to the Lord.

Light 1 315

The radio belongs to Jehovah. (Psalm 80:11) He brought it into existence for his purposes, and Satan?s agents attempt to monopolize it; but in due time God will manifest his supremacy in this and in all other things.

Hmmmm...what would Marconi have to say?

Craig

• sens
    sens
    But when the Lord invented the radio

wha?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

EW 7/1/30 205

But when the Lord invented the internet, he started something that is calculated to cause great anxiety to such elders as have made his pleasant portion a desolate wilderness; and some of them now admit as much. Nevertheless the internet is here, and nothing can prevent the truth from going out by that means and penetrating where otherwise it could never reach.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Well duh.... God invented the entire EM spectrum including radio. Good one, Craig! Oh how I wish these older mags were on the WTLib CD....

• sens
    sens
    But when the Lord invented the internet

I wish he would banish msn to the pits of hell then

• shotgun
    shotgun

I thought video killed the radio star not the clergy!

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOL @ ElseW!

WTS---> Club Me<---Else

Doc, I have Word files of some of these older pubs...if anyone's interested, p/m me.

Sorta like reading the Sunday comics.

Craig

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I wish he would banish msn to the pits of hell then

Lo, and what ye speaketh, the lord hath done by his Saint Elsewhere! Behold! No more MSN!

• sens
    sens
    Lo, and what ye speaketh, the lord hath done by his Saint Elsewhere! Behold! No more MSN!

omg~~!!! i think i luv you

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

OMG!!! She used the "L" word!!!!

*** Passes out with excitement ***

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit