im very upset

by Shytears 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Shytears
    Shytears

Thank you guys for being so nice to me.i appreciate it SO much..you guys always make me feel better when i come here..and yes in 4 months ill be 18..

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

:::smile::: I was worried, Shy, I'm glad to see your post. Are you doing okay? Do you need or even just want to chat?

Let me know,

Jackie

• Shytears
    Shytears

sure i would Love to chat...

• wednesday
    wednesday

shy tears,

avishai is right, it all about them, they are wrong. shunning is a terrible thing and u must find support at school or wherever. U are young girl with your whole life ahead of u, don't let them demoralize u.

weds

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Hello and welcome back, I have been wondering what happenend Shy...

I can understand that you are feeling very hurt and bad right now, but time will prove to you that you are better of without this cult.

Wanne talk? I don't know if you still have your old email, so ... [email protected]

*hugs*

-

Blue Bubblegum girl

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

on my way ;)

Jackie

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

(((Shytears)))your avatar is really cut !

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

(((Shytears))) - many of us, have been exactly where you are right now.

Me included.

Please do not feel isolated, or misunderstood: we know your pain, and we know where you are coming from. Remember, we too have been Jehovah's Witnesses.

We're here for you: we will NOT shun you.

We are here for you: UNCONDITIONALLY

• shamus
    shamus

Shytears,,,

I am so sorry that this had to happen. Sometimes you need to go through some pain to get relief. This is it.

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

(((Shytears)))

You sweet thing, it seems like an eternity, but 18 is close! Get the best grades you can, you need your education. You can probably go to those cousins of yours once your parents have no legal control or claim on you anymore. Everyone is here for you.

They are trying to make you feel like you are somehow deficient/flawed/wrong, but it is not YOU, it is THEM! I sort of went through this same thing, you can and will rise above it & be happy, I promise!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit