Billygoats Wedding Pictures????

by Stacy Smith 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

OK I've just spent a large portion of my life looking through this site trying to find her wedding photos. Does anyone have an idea where that thread might be?

I'll owe ya

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/38073/1.ashx

Here ya go. Turn down your speakers first though or it'll scare the shit out of you

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

First time I saw them : great pictures and a lovely couple.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I was right. The most beautiful bride on the planet. Are you both models? I'm not sure I've ever seen happier people in my life.

alt

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

LOL@XW

OK I've just spent a large portion of my life looking through this site trying to find her wedding photos.

LOL@Stacy too! You know...I used that silly search function for almost 30 minutes yesterday and couldn't find it. Finally too another 30 minutes to wade through my old posts. Stacy, I'm so sorry I didn't post it last night when I found it! But thank you so much for the sweet compliment. I've told Neil for years that he should model. He has the perfect tall thin figure and such a gorgeous face! As for me...every bride is beautiful on their wedding day. That much happiness would like up The Empire State Building! (To be honest, I haven't felt that pretty since then.)

Anyways, that day could not have been more perfect. Definitely one to remember!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

You and Neil are two beautiful angels and don't let anyone tell you differently!

Nina

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Beautiful wedding photos of 2 beautiful people!

• Valis
    Valis

Andi...yer still that beautiful woman...Neil gets uglier all the time, but yer still lovely with or without the wedding dress...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

WOW ... yeah BOTH ... !!! geogeous model type with perfect smiles !!!

• Valis
    Valis

Sick I tell you!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit