Spirit sending pictures to earth from mars

by JH 28 Replies latest jw friends

• RAYZORBLADE
  • Mysterious
    Mysterious

Damn I hoped they'd find smurfs instead.

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

maybe you could have a look for Beagle2 while you're up there

U2K, you are either a troll or a moron, presumably both.

• shera
    shera

Regardless of what is up there,its awsome.Can't wait to see photos.

I am a person of A God and science,I believe they both exsist together.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

U2K is not a troll, unless he's someone posting under the name of U2K.

The real U2K is just one of those rather unfortunate mentaly ill-peope who come here, who have a delusion of some description. I've seen and responded to him before, maybe here, but definately elsewhere.

There is no life on other planets. God has set up a kingdom and a foundation for humans and animals to lived on, the other planets are for a purpose but not for human life or animal life.

Already you show yourself to be running ahead of scripture; there is no comment in the Bible regarding life on other planets. Are you claiming you have divine revelations?

Science and evolution does not exist and it is ignorant in the sight of GOD.

Science doesn't exist? Really? So, how do you explain the computer in front of you you delusional moron? That is the product of science. By making that post you proved yourself wrong... very cool, self-refutation takes.. well, I don;t know what it takes, but you've got it!!

As you seem so woefully ignorant about science, anything else you comment on in this regard (i.e. evolution) is from a postion of ignorance and thus not really worth paying attention to.

The men of this world can not understand the work of GOD and they never will.

And you can; yet another of the vain telling us they know the one way to god. Again, you scriptually condemn yourself with your own words.

Go seek professional help, you are mentally ill.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi U2K,

You must not be from this world, right?

The men of this world can not understand the work of GOD and they never will.

What world are you from U2K, I thought you just said there was no life on other worlds?

Ken P.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

This a picture from the Mars Lander of life on Mars. As of yet it's not known what this life matter is called!

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

That's Homey for ya. Always trying to goose someone.

• JH
    JH

Are they Martians?

• shamus
    shamus

I think those are Klingons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit