Details on Files Kept in the Cong.

by Blueblades 46 Replies latest jw friends

• toreador
    toreador

Depends, have you moved or are you still in the same place. If you're still in the same place it's probably all still there.

We moved away for a year or so but have been in the same area for most of that time.

• JT
    JT

ONCE AGAIN THE ELDERS ARE THE KEY

REAL CHeese and cracker men and you will get the royal shaft- half way decent guys and you will at least survive

for instance if I messed up before my marriage the first time back in 1978 and although not df'd, we were in Judicial meetings over it..

in my hall IF YOU WERE DOING WELL this would be removed and destroyed, i had alot of kids who got into trouble while young 14-21, now they are MS and Pioneering the record would be destoyed if all on the body agreed- it is up to the elders-

My ex was dfd for Pot three times, I was in meetings for things later.. how much of that stuff is in there?

this would stay FOREVER!!!! he is practicing sin is how it would be viewed- follow him to his grave

is it only kept if you get dfd? what about private reproof?

all DFing are held to the person is reinstated- and counting forward 5 yrs it can be destroyed

on the bethel application they used to ask ANY JUDICAL ACTION AGAISNT YOU IN 5YS

if one answered yes Dan Sylick told the bethel family you CAN KISS YOU A$$ GOODBYE in terms of getting invited to bethel

sometimes things are held in ABEIANCE- help me out on that word guys

it is when alligation have been layed against you and no proof, so a note is made and filed, if it comes up again, then the file is consulted to see if there is any CASE HISTORY with this publisher and this problem

drinking, smoking, stuffl like this usually'

sex stuff is usually address quickly

when you go into a Judicial Meeting and they ask if you have ever been reprimanded for sexual stuff in the past, do they already know? or are they truly wondering??

once again this question is due to THE ELDERS not doing thier homework

a "Real Society Man", knows if you are wearing Panties or Thongs- smile

point being they know your case history LIKE THE BACK OF YOUR HAND

a good elder would refer to the letter of intro, if you moved in, or would be on the phone calling up your last hall

and if your case was handled in your hall THEY SHOULD HAVE CONSULTED THE FILES BEFORE THE MEETING

A AS YOU CAN see we keep coming back to the quality of the elders and we know what CHEESE AND CRACKER MEN ARE CAPABLE OF

SMIL;E

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Most of the records I've seen have been pretty shoddy, generally you can barely tell what happened. Guys are too lazy to take good notes. The summary letter is typically pretty brief, not much detail. JT is quite correct, it depends on who you're dealing with. Clued up guys are a little more concerned about confidentiality because they've been warned of possible legal consequences if they violate ecclesiastical confidence, many have forgotten that instruction.

abeyance

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

What is supposed to happen to this information is :

1) If you are 'reproved' but not disfellowhipped, the envelope containing these details is kept of file for three years and destroyed..... If you are before a JC again within the three year period, the envelope can be, and usually is re-opened and its contents read to the JC by the Chairman....

2) f you are disfellowshipped and reinstated, the letter is kept on file for five years and if you do not re-offend in that period...., the latter is then destroyed by the Secretary. If you are not reinstated, the latter is kept on file permanently.....

In the event of a DF, a full record of the ?sins? committed, including any scriptures offered in ?counsel? are sent to the Branch, on the correct forms of course? and are, as far as I can ascertain kept on record permanently.

As JT mentions, not all Secretaries feel happy about turfing out the older letters when they are past their due date, probably because they feel that Jehovah has so much to do that he is likely to forget who he has to kill at Armageddon and who gets to live. He needs the Secretary to keep note for him....

Best regards - HS

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

I've never seen more than about three scriptures listed on the info sent in. Always wondered why they wanted that.

• JT
    JT
    abeyance

that is the word-

hey look, graduated from the Theocratic Ministry School OTAY!!!

• JT
    JT
    As JT mentions, not all Secretaries feel happy about turfing out the older letters when they are past their due date, probably because they feel that Jehovah has so much to do that he is likely to forget who he has to kill at Armageddon and who gets to live. He needs the Secretary to keep note for him....

SEE you are cold bloodied man- smile

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Here is a scan of the document...

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

I always got stuck with the summary, no one else could type, or so they claimed.

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

You can request to read the letter of intro if you change congs. It depends on the body what details are written , but lots of details about a particular situation can be contained in such records.

But all an elder has to do is to see that you have a record even if he doesnt read the details but sees the sealed file. He tells his wife and then the congreagtion knows. And if the leders in your hall are like the ones in mine, they will make remars about you and allude to your past even after many years of your good standing. You will always feel like garbage and intimidtated because they know something about you. Even oif you beome and elder or ms, they got you. You will always have to play the role of the repentant sinnner and the publishhers will not respect you Better off having no one having info that will be used against you. You will be ruined and never be held in any high esteem.. If you are a perverse child molestor watch out becaus eth org keeps a list of such individuals.

Whether the record of the judicial committe can be transfered to other congreagation is not as important as the having of a record in any location which contains particulars and personal information IN WRITING that you dont want anyone to see. Fine yu repented and all that and are now a good boy so why keep a record that others can use against you and that damages you. Such records should be destaroyed when a pub dies, but I know for a fact of records still there after a bro dies. Funny the Soiety teaches that death is payment in full for sins to God, an aqutital but the Society still keeps the records after death.

THe elders can destroy records at their whim for anyone they favor who has been a good boy for years exept to those repeat offenders or patter sinners even if the were good boys for years. Just because a bro later is appointed does no result in the destroyning of records. They can remain even after the bro dies

In my opinion. It would be great if a jw wanting help from the elders could get that help without records. BUt the less people know about you, the better off you are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit