Letter to elders when marriage mate confess adultery

by scrubmaster 25 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Scrub:

...oh well if it messed up your life -- then Jehovah will make it better in the new system.

Which didn't come during the generation that saw 1914...

• scrubmaster
    scrubmaster

Ending to my story the elders did not accept the letter of course what did I expect. I guess I should have just committed adultery and said how sorry I am and I would not be in this situation -- but no I want to do the right thing and play by there rules and all becasue I want to get married I will be out side -- oh well -- that is just the way it will be -- As long as Jehovahs sees my heart and knows I want to do the right thing

• JT
    JT

The thing that bothers me to is when they do make changes we do not see any apologies for previous mistakes for the sufferring it cause -

-- but I never see the society express such regrets -- they just make changes and kind of go oh well if it messed up your life --

words have never been spoken more truer

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Scrub:

As long as Jehovahs sees my heart and knows I want to do the right thing

And isn't that just the bottom line?
    Enjoy your life, it's short enough.

• shadow
    shadow

If you still want to play by rules you could try branch again as last resort.

• scrubmaster
    scrubmaster
    If you still want to play by rules you could try branch again as last resort.

The branch did not write back the last time I wrote -- I will only starting writing to the branch when I am in the committee for my actions. I will also send a letter to the legal department at that time as well -- I don't plan to go out quietly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit