Too restricting + more

by jdash 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    I hate to brake it to you but you are normal. Not everyone gets such a nice scholarship, congrats. Be patient but have a plan. Move out if needed. That might be caused by "needed" peace of mind. Don't surrender and don't be afraid. Listen to your clear headed thoughts and the good, practical advice you receive here.
  • Sugar Shane
  • resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Ditto the girl next door, Your sister really need help right now and who better than you, somebody loyal and trustworthy for both of you. It will have difficult times with the young kids and their needs but it will help you mature quickly and if it works out you two will be closer than ever before.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Once again 'the girl next door' is head and shoulders ahead in the advice race on this discussion.

Practical information and complete thoughts. read them again and learn.

resolute Bandicoot had the proper frame work.

Let's take a step back.......... your sister has two children and she needs some help........ how about stepping up?

Life in many strange ways is not about us but about all of us. Believe it or not your not that important right now. You are old enough and smart enough to find your way but your sister's children are not.

This is about family and building bridges. Granny is set in her ways......... you are growing and thinking but your sister's kids are trying to survive. Can you make a difference?

You can walk away or you can try to do something.....and no...... being appreciated for the effort is not the point.....doing the right thing is.

Let me tell you something. I am 75 years old and I visit my grand children who now have children of their own. And I ask myself if I could have done more.

Welcome to the world of adults.

• jdash
    jdash

Thanks for all the advice!

I mean I used to watch her kids 24/7 before school started but it got annoying fast. Let's say I prefer the 3 year old over the 6 month old. I can discipline the 3 year old but the baby, you can't do nothing about it, she is always crying for no reason, and I don't know what's wrong. I mean, once again, this situation possibly could happen so i'm not trying to complain.

But let's say I do something in a few weeks or so that I know is outside my grandmothers boundaries; lets say , hanging out with some "worldly" friends , how should I go carrying it on? I'm tried of being controlled on everything I do. It's like fuck it, you only live once.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit