Something good about the Witnesses

by TD 16 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

I never used it before even when I was a witness. Last thing I wanted was somthing hanging on the wall to remind of being a witness.

Sure wouldn't want anyone to see it either.

• blondie
    blondie

Sounds good, I would just take it apart and use the pictures, TD. I hated the "reminders" about field service on Saturday and telling me where I should be reading the Bible. I am not a linear reader (that is the way it is laid out in the Bible). I prefer to read chronologically.

But the pictures sound like the ones I have at work. I love mountains. If it has mountain pictues, I might get someone to "place" one with me. I wonder if you can count it as a brochure?

Blondie

• fjtoth
    fjtoth
    "God began calling the dry land Earth, but the bringing together of the waters he called Seas. Further, God saw that it was good. . .

. . . to be owned and inhabited someday in the future by only the members of the Watchtower Society and those who devote a great deal of time to knocking on doors to spread the Watchtower message."

• Valis
    Valis

so, calendars contribute to the worlwide spread of the "good news"? Ya right...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

It can't be nicer than my Llewellyn Witches calendar

Devon

• TD
    TD

It can't be nicer than my Llewellyn Witches calendar

Yeah, and I'm kinda partial to my Dillon Aero calendar too. Still and all, I think the Witnesses deserve credit on this one.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes it is not bad this year

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit