Step One

by Peppermint 27 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well ... come ! IN ...

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

WELCOME PEPPERMINT!!!

I am fairly new myself--a Non-JW soon to be DV'd (divorced) from "Da Mob".

This wonderful board may not keep me normal, but it does help me stay sane! Hope you enjoy your time here-you will not be ignored!!!

Happy New Year of New beginnings!!!

mobbie

• logansrun
    logansrun

Welcome Peppermint. Where's Incense?

B.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Welcome, Peppermint! I also was unsure what I would find here, but I was surprised in the most extremely pleasant way.

Looking forward to future posts from you.

SNG

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Greetings and welcome PM. You know the routine, so you should have no problem posting.

Guest 77

• lastcall
    lastcall

Welcome Patty!

LC

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Welcome Peppermint and congradulations for taking this step.

Heatmiser

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Thank you everyone for the welcome.

In answer to Satan?s Little Helper I am in London.

As I mentioned I do not want to go into to much detail early on, but in brief I have been a JW since the age of 15 and have in all the years up to this point not questioned why? The rot (or not) set in when I moved away to another part of the country, away from those who originally studied with me (And who I liked). In my new environment I found myself with people I did not want to be with. I became quite unwell physically but found myself instead of being encouraged, being constantly looked down at by people who did not understand me. Anyway I just stopped going about 12 months ago moved back to the London area. Since then I have had the whole thing on my mind every day as in, what?s this JW thing all about? Hope to find all the answers soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit