Witness World discussion about Demonic Influences

by DevonMcBride 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Can you imagine being schizophrenic and paranoid about the demons the Society always warns about? This book may be an interesting read:--

Inland Valley Daily Bulletin (Ontario, CA)

HEADLINE: Woman writes to overcome demons
    BYLINE: Christina Guerrero, Staff Writer
    DATE: January 5, 2005

"These demons appear to you as people," Kelley said about her experience. "You have to stop having a relationship with them. You're so involved with wanting to be friends with them."

In an effort to understand what has happened to her and help others benefit from her experiences, Kelley of Fontana wrote her first book "Satan's World." The autobiography, which will be released Feb. 1., tells her struggles as a child, teenager and later an adult diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic.

Kelley said she wrote the book in 10 months during the saddest state of her life - when she was struggling with depression.

"I felt like I needed to express myself," Kelley said. "I felt like I was a disappointment to my children."

After years of struggling as a child and a teenager trying to find her way in the world and understand her family and fellow human beings, Kelley believed she had found her way to God through the Jehovah Witness faith, according to her book, "Satan's World." Finally, she felt she had a calling and a purpose in life -- serving Jehovah by bringing others into the faith, thus receiving showers of blessings. Much to her dismay, things went awry immediately and she suddenly found herself in "Satan's World," according to the book. She believed Satan was determined to thwart her goals at every move and even sent a horde of demons to plague her until she found herself admitted to a mental hospital, diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic who was having hallucinations.

• sf
    sf

Who owns that site?

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit