My Grandmother Passed Away :(

by Yizuman 30 Replies latest jw friends

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

Yizuman, I will pray for you in your time of sorrow. I never really had grandparents, You were blessed to have such a wonderful grandmother. From the way you talk about her you loved her very much which means she was a great woman. I am so sorry for your loss.

God Bless.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Wow Yiz she made it 100 years. Isn't that amazing in itself. It sounds like she was surrounded by loved ones and that her loss will leave a huge void. Best wishes to you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

((((YIZ)))) My sympathy in your loss. She lived a long life..... Pray for your strength during & after her final resting place........Grace

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

I am so sorry. I will be keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. Sending good vibes your way.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Yizuman.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Condolences,

El K

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Condolences (((Yizuman))).

Everything past has really been, and still is.

Take care,

Narkissos

• lost_and_searching
    lost_and_searching

I hope you always hold the good memories close to your heart.....and the sad memories close, too. It is those sad memories that teach us the best lessons. And the reasons why we LOVE.

Peace and quiet moments to you, ~Bobbi

• pamkw
    pamkw

I am so sorry to hear your sad news. I lost my grandmother too many years ago. I know how lonely it can make you feel. Take care of yourself.

Pam

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((Yiz)))),

I am sorry for your loss. My grandmothers and one grandpa were both gone by the time I was 3. I'm glad you had Banko to cherish and that you were able to be there to see her off on her next journey.

Love is eternal. She will forever love you.

out

• nowisee
    nowisee

i am sorry for your loss, yizuman -- yet glad you had the privilege of this loving and close relationship.

it is funny, i was telling my husband stories about my own grandmother just this afternoon -- and she died in 1973, long before my husband entered the picture. but my memories of her are so strong and precious, so much that i still want to share the wonderful things about her with others.

i hope it will be the same for you and that she will never leave your heart.

i will be thinking of you most especially over the next few days.

my best wishes to you, nowisee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit