Joy from Death ... A Daughter's Remembrance

by outnfree 31 Replies latest jw friends

• nilfun
    nilfun

Sending my condolences on your loss; your post was very moving. I thank you for sharing it with us. gentle hugs (((Brenda)))

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Dear (((((((Brenda)))))),

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your mom...I know that you must miss her a great deal and it is never easy to let go of someone we love. I am really glad that you chose to share your mom's experiences with us. As has been mentioned by others, I am also not sure of what happens at death, of if there is another "side", et cetera, but your post was very interesting as well as heartwarming. Much love and heartfelt condolences to you and the family...I hope the kids are doing okay, please give them my love.

Dana

• outnfree
    outnfree

Thank you, (((((((Tracy, Double Edge, David, nilfun, and Dana)))))).

I don't mind the skepticism from some of you, I felt the same skepticism not that long ago. There are so many validating experiences that have occurred, however, that I am busily trying to record them before they leave my starting-to-fail-me-bigtime memory.

Also, I am a big believer now in "things unfolding exactly as they should," so, if it is important that you skeptics come to this same knowing, it will happen for you. I just felt compelled to write so that the possibility at least occurred to you.

Meanwhile, thanks to those who have shared similar experiences or who hold similar beliefs for being willing to say so and to make me feel not quite so spacey. This all new ground and quite overwhelming, yet undeniable.

(((Safe)))),

The kids are okay, thanks for thinking of them, too. Love will be delivered promptly.

out

• Angharad
    Angharad

(((((Brenda))))

Sorry for your loss, thanks for sharing your experience it was very moving.

Hope things get easier for you all soon.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Brenda, big hugs to you! You've come out of this experience much more composed than I would have. Send Jann and Lena my love please. Jann is indeed a very good friend and a sweet person. Lena is a cardsharp and I wouldn't trust her with my life but she's so damn cute! Take care of you and your's and I may be moving back to Michigan just so I can hang out with you, Rhonda, Jann, RW and his wife (they wanted to be mentioned right?) cause I already miss you guys. *weak grin*

Love ya Brenda,

~Carrie

PS Isn't Ray the sweetest? He's even more adorable with a big lipstick kiss on his cheek!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((Brenda)))))

sorry to hear of your loss. But I'm so glad you are open to whatever there is for us to learn or experience in life.

Hugs,

j2bf

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Brenda, I read with fascination your description of your mom's last hours on this side, the physical side.............I have been a believer for many years of life after death, and have read tons of information on it. My latest read was "Saved by the Light" by a man who died twice.........each time he went thru a beautiful tunnel to bright light that felt alive, did a life review, etc. My mom has had OOB experiences at least 3 times, so I know it's true. To me, it makes everything bittersweet......knowing she is just existing on a different plane of energy than we here on earth. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.

Terri

• outnfree
    outnfree

Well, I wasn't composed three weeks ago, Carrie, but I felt the experience was important to relate. Plus it was cathartic (sp?). Thanks for the love.

Thanks to ((((Angharad, Joy and Terri)))), too, for your sympathy.

Terri,

We should compare book lists.

Brenda

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

Dearest Brenda,

I don't know you, but I am so moved and full of joy by your post! Thank you SO much for sharing such an intimate memory with all of us.

I witnessed so many things like this while working in the ICU and seeing many facets of death-more than I could ever relate here, and some so personal to the families involved they are indeed too sacred to be shared. Let me just say that my mother once visited me (from that other place not so far away) at perhaps the most crucial time in my life and saved me from making a horrendous decision. Rest assured Brenda, she will always love you and be looking after you...

(((((Brenda)))))

mobbie

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Great Idea, Brenda, I'm always looking for inspiring reads!

I'll make a "partial" list soon and send it along!

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit