SEX: As a JW, Were you ever thisclose to having sex and then chickened out?

by Funchback 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• cypher50
    cypher50

If we are going to get technical, my first sexual experience was with another JW: myself. LOLOLOLOL

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hey, this is getting way too personal for a shy Brit like me. But I can certainly relate to

Everything about sex carried a heavy burden of guilt.

I was the original awkward teenager who was totally screwed up and guilt ridden and who believed I was terribly wicked for having what I now know to be normal desires.

Thank you, WT for all that angst

• Jesika
    Jesika

LOL@doc

Well I remember when I was 15 and I had a "worldly" boyfriend at school my parents didn't know about.

I snuck out of my house to his house and we messed around (all above the waist). This particular night is eventually what led to my dfing. He left a mark on my chest that my mom found a few days later (she barged into my room while I was changing).

A few months later (I think) after I got df'd........I ran away from home.

I was being helped by some jw friends and some "worldly" friends and was able to stay in a motel room (I was 15) to keep the police from finding me.

My best friend came over to keep me company. He was so great helping me get out of my home.......... and I made a decision to have sex with him for my first time, since I figured I wouldn't regret it if it was him. It was a Sunday and I knew my parents were at the KH......so it was my ultimate display of rebellion.

Before all this........the most I had done was hold hands with a JW boy and I was 13 when I did that.

Jes

• moses
    moses

I CAN RELATE TO EVERYBODY OUT THERE IT WAS TOUGH BEING A WITNESS AND BEING WITH A NON WITNESS GIRL YOU ALWAYS FELT GUILT IF THINGS GOT TOO HOT AND IT GAVE YOU PROBLEMS LATER ON WITH YOUR SEX LIFE.IT WAS HARD KEEPING A RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE YOU WERE ALWAYS HAVING THESE GUILT TRIPS.

• NoBorg
    NoBorg

Sex? Whats that? Does it hurt?

What's it look like?

• Satanus
    Satanus

If i ever had sex w a chicken? No, but one guy where i worked years ago used to talk about it. I think he was a prevert

SS

• jws
    jws

I chickened out the first time I got close to getting any. It was the night of my baptism. I was staying in a hotel room with some other JW "brothers" and my own brother and we had smuggled in some beer and whiskey and were getting drunk. We met these 4 worldly girls staying in a room down the hall. My brother and I went over and got drunk. I made out with 2 of them and we were "doing it" with clothes on. I think my brother was getting a little something more under the sheets. All of a sudden, my conscience kicked in and I got us out of there. This was actually my first time making out with a girl and here I was making out with 2 of them in one night and could have possibily gone all the way with not one, but two girls. Oh, how I kick myself these days.

A few years later, I dumped a worldly girlfriend because things started to look promising with me and a JW girl. And I had decided I was a JW, so it'd be better if I marry one. I'm really sorry for hurting her like that. It was in her best interests that she lost an a-hole like me though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit